- Flood Reaction
E. A. Flood, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 55, 1735 (1933).
Formation of trialkylsilyl halides from hexaalkyldisiloxanes using concentrated sulfuric acid in the presence of ammonium chloride or fluoride, or by treatment of the intermediate silane sulfates with hydrogen chloride in the presence of ammonium sulfate:
H. W. Post, Silicones and Other Organic Compounds (New York, 1949) p 64; E. G. Rochow et al., The Chemistry of Organometallic Compounds (New York, 1957) p 158, 159. Synthetic applications: L. Birkofer, O. Stuhl, Top. Curr. Chem. 88, 33 (1980).
- 【Back】【Close 】【Print】【Add to favorite 】
- Related information
- Reaction routes of Metronidazole
- Reaction Kettle_008
- Production of 4-(2-Bromo-2-propenyl)-4-methyl-γ-butyrolactone by the Reaction of Ethyl levulinate with (2-bromoallyl)diisopropoxyborane
- Double Hydroxylation Reaction: 16α-Methylcortexolone
- Diels-Alder reaction: (1S-endo)-3-(Bicyclo[2.2.1]hept-5-en-2-ylcarbonyl)-2-oxazolidinone
- 4-(2-Bromo-2-propenyl)-4-methyl-gamma-butyrolactone: from the reaction of Ethyl levulinate and (2-Bromoallyl)diisopropoxyborane
- Synthesis of trans-4,4'-Dibromostilbene by a Double Heck Reaction of (Arylazo)amines with Vinyltriethoxysilane
- Single Displacement Reactions
- Reaction Design
- Chemical Reaction Stoichiometry (CRS, Tutorial, Java Applet, and Resources)