- Eating Tomatoes at Night Help You Lose Weight
Tomato is one of the best foods for losing weight as it is low in calories, high in fibers. Besides, it is rich in vitamins and easily makes you feel full. The so- called “losing weight by eating tomatoes at night” is amazing. You can easily lose 2 kilograms weight per month. And thus, it can be called the simplest way of losing weight.
“Losing weight by eating tomatoes at night” was actually come up with by a Japanese author. In several months, it is popular among many practitioners. This way is economical and simple, just adding some tomatoes in your dinner menu.
When to take tomatoes? You can eat them at dinners. Cut tomatoes into pieces and make them into salad. Or drink some tomato juice. Of course, the most common way is to fry tomatoes or cook tomato soup. Anyway, as long as there is some dish made of tomatoes on your dinner table, you can achieve the goal.
The reason for losing weight in this way is that tomatoes contain some citric acid which promotes the metabolism of sugar and burns the fat. And Lycopene restrains the generation of adipocytes and absorbs the excessive fat.
Besides, for people who have a “big” stomach, the dietary fibers and pectin save them from eating too much as they can quickly make the stomach swell and transmit the signal of “full feeling” to the brain. They increase peristalsis of intestines and discharge the wastes out of the body.
How much to take? When you decide to begin the way of losing weight, you should keep in mind that you have to take over 15 mgs lycopene per day.
When you eat raw tomatoes, you can choose two big red tomatoes or 17 small tomatoes, also called cherry tomatoes which are more nutritive. Their carotene, vitamin C and dietary fibers are 1.5-2 times more than common tomatoes.
If you want a more effective way, you can drink 2-3 bottles of tomato juice. Lycopene in one bottle of juice almost equals that of two raw tomatoes.
You can also put 4 spoons of tomato sauce or tomato puree in dishes. As both are processed foods, they contain more lycopene than common tomatoes.
How long to eat in this way? You have to stick to at least 3 months but half a year is better. Don’t expect to lose a lot of weight in a short time. When you find you have lost 2 kilograms a month later, you’d better stick on it.
From the medical point of view, the cycle period of human’s metabolism is 6 months. When the organism “remembers” the current state, you are more likely to keep it. And thus, please insist for 3- 5 months so that your body can remember the slim and graceful state.
Prev: Best Time for Eating Desserts
Next: Don't Eat These Foods When You Are Losing Weight
- 【Back】【Close 】【Print】【Add to favorite 】
Health and Chemical more >
- 129-44-2 1,5-Diaminoanthraquinone
- 388082-78-8 4-Quinazolinamine, N-[3-chloro-4-[(3-fluorophenyl)methoxy]phenyl]-6-[5-[[[2-(methylsulfonyl)ethyl]amino]methyl]-2-furanyl]-, bis(4-methylbenzenesulfonate), monohydrate
- 6973-09-7 Benzenesulfonamide,5-amino-2-methyl-
- 7784-21-6 ALUMINUM HYDRIDE
- 13290-96-5 Dimethyl 5-nitroisophthalate
- 150-78-7 1,4-Dimethoxybenzene
- 77591-33-4 Thymosin beta 4 acetate
- 12021-95-3 Zirconate(2-),hexafluoro-, hydrogen (1:2), (OC-6-11)-
- 14028-44-5 Dibenz[b,f][1,4]oxazepine,2-chloro-11-(1-piperazinyl)-
- 27048-04-0 2-Amino-6-chloro-3-nitropyridine
- 1314-35-8 Tungsten oxide (WO3)
- 151533-22-1 Calcium levomefolate