- The Analysis of the Nutrition of Soybean Milk
A lot of people may ask, between soybean milk and milk, which one is more beneficial to human health? Experts have pointed out, soybean milk is a kind of common daily drink which has high nutritional value. In fact, the nutritional value of soybean milk can even be compared with that of milk. What's more, it also has very good value for health care, this is because soybean milk contains a variety of special healthy factors, such as soybean saponins, isoflavones, lecithin and so on. As a result, soybean milk can be called as the "drink for cardiovascular health".
Fresh soybean milk is rich in quality protein and many kinds of trace elements which are essential to human body, so it is known as "green milk". The nutritional value of soybean milk is similar to milk. The protein contained in soybean milk is as high as 2.56%, which is even higher than that contained in milk. In addition, soybean protein is a kind of high-quality plant protein. What's more, it is also rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals, and the content of iron in soybean milk is nearly 25 times as that contained in milk.
More importantly, soybean milk does not contain cholesterol and lactose, but milk contains lactose, while lactose can only be decomposed and absorbed by human body under the action of lactase. However, the majority of Chinese people lack of lactase in the body, and this is the main reason why so many people would suffer from diarrhea from after drinking milk.
In addition, soybean milk contains a large number of unsaturated fatty acids, soybean saponins, isoflavones, lecithin and other kinds of nutrients, all of which are very beneficial to human body. All of these substances have the effects of bringing down the level of cholesterol, preventing hypertension, coronary heart disease, diabetes and other diseases. What's more, it can also enhance the immunity and slow down the aging of human body.
The concept of "a glass of fresh soybean milk every day can keep you healthy every day" has been accepted by more and more people. The professor from the Medical Nutrition Research tells the reporters, because milk is very nutritious, so drinking 250 to 500 ml of soybean milk every morning, combined with a piece of bread, steamed bun or other staple foods, is enough to meet the nutritional needs by an ordinary people every day.
Prev: How to Eat Different Kinds of Food Healthily?
Next: Do You Know the Foods for Weight-Loss?
- 【Back】【Close 】【Print】【Add to favorite 】
- Related information
- Ten Benefits of Soybean
- The Nutrition and Effects of Soybean Milk
- The Skills for People to Boil Milk
- The Advantages of Ewe's Milk
- Babies Should Not Often Drink Milk
- Millet and Soybean Milk Porridge--Provide Nutrition and Promote Sleep
- The Consumption of Milk in China
- The Danger of Drinking Milk
- Drinking Milk in a Scientific Way
- Five Advantages of Drinking Milk
Health and Chemical more >
- 7681-53-0 Sodium Hypophosphite
- 33089-61-1 Amitraz
- 872-50-4 1-Methyl-2-pyrrolidinone
- 108-32-7 Carbonic acid cyclic propylene ester
- 15532-75-9 N-(3-Trifluoromethylphenyl)piperazine
- 583-61-9 Pyridine, 2,3-dimethyl-
- 1492-18-8 Calcium folinate
- 37296-80-3 Colestipol, hydrochloride
- 817638-68-9 3-Azido-7-hydroxycoumarin
- 6740-88-1 Cyclohexanone, 2-(2-chlorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)-
- 2818-66-8 2H-Benzimidazole-2-thione,5-amino-1,3-dihydro-
- 61971-47-9 Clerici's solution