- The Most Indigestible Foods by Human Body
There are a lot of delicious foods in daily life, which are the favorite of many people. However, not all of these delicious foods are beneficial for human health. There are some indigestible foods which may bring damage on the intestines and stomach.
1, Cold foods
If you eat too much cold foods, such as ice cream, frozen sucker, and cold drinks, it will affect the normal function of the stomach and intestines, and cause damage on the spleen and stomach. Although they taste delicious, while after you eat these foods, it will lead to the loss of appetite and stimulate the spleen and stomach, thus leading to abdominal distension and abdominal pain.
2, Broccoli and cabbage
Broccoli and cabbage not only are rich in vitamins and dietary fiber, but also have anti-cancer and anti-aging effect. However, high-fiber vegetables will enlarge the capacity of stomach, and easily lead to the excessive gas accumulated inside the stomach.
3, Fried foods
Fried foods, such as fried chicken, French fries, contain a high content of oil and fat. After these two substances accumulate in the stomach, it will cause diseases. This is because at high temperature, oil will produce certain substance called as "crylic acid", which is difficult to be digested. The nutritionists from United States point out: "If you have been suffering from gastroenteritis or other similar diseases, then you should pay special attention to eat less oily and fatty fried foods. Otherwise, it will cause some discomforts such as nausea, diarrhea, and so on.
4, Orange juice
Acidic drinks can stimulate the esophagus and sensory nerves, and make the stimulated parts become red and swollen. If you drink a large glass of orange juice immediately when you get up, it will increase the acidity in the stomach and intestines, which may lead to diarrhea. Orange juice contains a lot of vitamin C, so it is beneficial for human health. In fact, as long as you drink it at proper time, you do not have to worry that it will stimulate the esophagus. Experts suggest that, it is best to drink orange juice at the meal or between meals.
5, Raw onion and garlic
Raw onion and garlic contain a variety of nutrients, such as allicin, which are very beneficial to human health, such as protecting the heart. However, they can also lead to gastrointestinal discomforts, such as flatulence, abdominal cramps, and so on. But after the raw onion and garlic are cooked at high temperature, these substances which may cause gastrointestinal discomfort can be destroyed.
Prev: Men, Please Stay away from Five Kinds of Food
Next: How to Eat Different Kinds of Food Healthily?
- 【Back】【Close 】【Print】【Add to favorite 】
- Related information
- Eight Kinds of Foods Help You Prevent Influenza
- Eight Kinds of Foods Strengthen the Charm for Women
- Seven Foods Cause Abortion and Fetal Abnormality
- Ten Foods Help You Deal with Uncomfortable Symptoms
- Foods Help You Lose Weight
- Foods Protect Your Eyes
- Do You Know the Health-care Effects of These Daily Foods?
- Eight Foods Enrich Your Blood
- Eight Foods Enhance Your Memory
- Five Foods Improve Your Skin
Health and Chemical more >
- 1317-33-5 Molybdenum disulfide
- 81161-17-3 Esmolol hydrochloride
- 462-06-6 Benzene,fluoro-
- 15214-89-8 2-Acrylamide-2-methylpropanesulfonic acid
- 1747-60-0 2-Amino-6-methoxybenzothiazole
- 853029-57-9 1H-Purine-2,6-dione,8-bromo-7-(2-butynyl)-3,7-dihydro-3-methyl-1-[(4-methyl-2-quinazolinyl)methyl]-
- 8061-51-6 Sodium lignosulfonate
- 15232-63-0 d-Lysergic acid diethylamide bitartrate
- 106-60-5 Pentanoic acid,5-amino-4-oxo-
- 7377-03-9 Octanamide, N-hydroxy-
- 96-31-1 1,3-Dimethylurea
- 112811-59-3 Gatifloxacin