- The Benefits of Banana on Human Body
There are mainly seven benefits of eating bananas on human body, which are as follows:
First of all, to promote the defecation.
Banana contains large amounts of soluble fiber, which can promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract, keep the cleanness of the intestinal tract, so as to maintain the health of intestines and stomach. If you keep eating a banana before going to sleep every night, it can effectively relieve chronic constipation.
Secondly, to prevent and cure gastric ulcer.
Banana contains a special chemical substance, which can stimulate the resistant ability of gastric mucosa and enhance the protection on the stomach wall, so as to prevent the occurrence of gastric ulcer. For some people who always have to drink alcohol in social activities, they can eat some bananas before drinking, which can help them relieve the harms caused by too much alcohol.
Thirdly, to bring the high blood pressure down.
Banana contains a variety of vitamins including vitamin A, B, C and E. What's more, it is also low in sodium and cholesterol. As a result, often eating banana can effectively prevent vascular sclerosis, and bring down the high blood pressure and blood cholesterol.
Fourthly, to improve the mood.
Study has found out that, banana contains a large number of tryptophan and vitamin B6. When these two kinds of nutrients enter the body, they can make the brain produce a chemical substance, which can change human emotion, make people excited, and reduce or eliminate the depression of human body.
Fifthly, to provide a lot of energy to the body.
Banana is a kind of high-calorie fruit. It contains large amounts of carbohydrates (starch), which are not only easily absorbed within a short time, but can also provide the body with a lot of energy. And this is also one of the reasons why many athletes choose to eat banana during the competition.
Sixthly, to eliminate some skin diseases.
Banana peel contains certain ingredient which can inhibit the growth and reproduction of fungi and bacteria. These fungi and bacteria may lead to many skin problems such as skin tinea, itching, dryness, and so on. In such a case, you can use banana peel to massage the skin, which can effectively eliminate these symptoms.
Last but not the least, to improve the function of immune system.
The research shows that, eating banana can increase the amount of white blood cells in human body, which not only can improve the function of immune system, but can also prevent and fight against cancer.
Prev: Do not Eat Six Fruits with an Empty Stomach
Next: Six Nutritional Fruits to Prevent and Resist Diseases
- 【Back】【Close 】【Print】【Add to favorite 】
Health and Chemical more >
- 41537-67-1 Piperazine, 1-cyclohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)-
- 32175-00-1 1-Isocyanato-4-methylcyclohexane
- 77472-70-9 1-Pyrrolidineacetamide,2-oxo-4-phenyl-
- 39186-58-8 Benzeneacetonitrile, a-(2-bromoethyl)-a-phenyl-
- 111025-46-8 2,4-Thiazolidinedione,5-[[4-[2-(5-ethyl-2-pyridinyl)ethoxy]phenyl]methyl]-
- 114772-38-2 [1,1'-Biphenyl]-2-carboxylicacid, 4'-(bromomethyl)-, methyl ester
- 109-12-6 2-Aminopyrimidine
- 80-70-6 1,1,3,3-Tetramethylguanidine
- 13290-96-5 Dimethyl 5-nitroisophthalate
- 59-42-7 Benzenemethanol,3-hydroxy-a-[(methylamino)methyl]-, (aR)-
- 12021-95-3 Zirconate(2-),hexafluoro-, hydrogen (1:2), (OC-6-11)-
- 111-29-5 1,5-Pentanediol