- How to Protect Your Skin from Sunburn in Summer?
First of all, eat more fruits rich in vitamin C every day. Vitamin C is "one of the best nutrients for skin beauty". If you want to have healthy and bright skin, you should eat two or three kinds of fruits which are rich in vitamin C every day. Such fruits include guava, kiwi fruit, strawberry, tomato, citrus, and so on.
Secondly, often eat bean products. The isoflavone contained in soybean is a kind of phytoestrogen, which has an oxidation resistance. As a result, bean products are indispensable to maintain the gloss and tenderness of the skin. Among the many kinds of bean products, bean curd and soya-bean milk (without sugar) are good choice. While other processing bean products, such as dried tofu and tofu skin, all contain much more calories than the average tofu. The heat of 100 grams of traditional tofu is only about 50 to 88 calories, but the Japanese Fried tofu skin contains 385 calories of heat. As a result, you'd better not eat too much of it.
Thirdly, appropriately eat some nuts as snacks. Most of the oil contained in nuts is rich in vitamin E, which can help resist against oxidation and eliminate the free-radicals in human body. In addition, if you usually eat rice and white bread in daily diet, you'd better replace them with whole grains. Because whole grains can make the skin delicate and smooth.
Fourthly, adequately take in some yellow and red fruits and vegetables. Red, orange, and dark green vegetables and fruits, such as carrot, mango, tomato, papaya, and water spinach, all contain a lot of beta-carotene and vitamins, which can help resist oxidation and enhance the resistance of skin. However, you should not eat too much of this kind of food. Otherwise, it will make the skin appear yellow.
Fifthly, drink a cup of hot cocoa every day. Many scientific researches have confirmed that, if you eat chocolate appropriately, it is beneficial to human health, because chocolate contains a variety of antioxidants, such as cocoa polyphenol and flavonoids. Moderate intake of these elements is beneficial to the skin.
Last but not the least, drink two cups of green tea every day. American studies have indicated that, if you often drink green tea or use skin-care products containing green tea component, it can reduce the number of peroxides by 1/3. Most of the peroxides are caused by sunburn, which may lead to skin sunburn, relaxation and skin roughness.
Prev: Four Kinds of Nutrients Make You Slim
Next: The Comparison of the Nutrition of Vegetables and Fruits
- 【Back】【Close 】【Print】【Add to favorite 】
- Related information
- For the Health of Your Brain, Please Pay Attention to Daily Diet
- Five Kinds of Food to Improve Your Skin
- Nutritious Diet Makes Your Hair Healthy and Beautiful
- Eight Bad Habits Destroy Your Health
- Foods Protect Your Eyes
- Five Dietary Skills Improve Your Health
- Six Dietary Habits Destroy Your Health
- Seven Vegetables Whiten Your Skin
- Seven Kinds of Food to Protect Your Body in Summer
- Ordinary Food Makes Your Teeth Healthy
Health and Chemical more >
- 175591-23-8 Phenol,3-[(1R,2R)-3-(dimethylamino)-1-ethyl-2-methylpropyl]-
- 39590-81-3 1,1-Bis(hydroxymethyl)cyclopropane
- 69-89-6 Xanthine
- 55896-93-0 Ethyl (chlorosulfonyl)acetate
- 1354631-26-7 STS-135
- 110-17-8 2-Butenedioic acid (2E)-
- 68302-57-8 Amlexanox
- 61-82-5 Triazol-3-amine
- 111-92-2 1-Butanamine, N-butyl-
- 39380-78-4 Chromium hydroxide sulfate (Cr(OH)(SO4))
- 15574-96-6 Piperidine,4-(9,10-dihydro-4H-benzo[4,5]cyclohepta[1,2-b]thien-4-ylidene)-1-methyl-
- 64741-65-7 Naphtha (petroleum),heavy alkylate