- Foods That Should Not Be Eaten Together
First, eggs and soybean milk
People often eat eggs with soybean milk at the same time, thinking that both of the foods are rich in protein. In fact, these two kinds of foods should not be eaten together, because soybean milk contains trypsin inhibitor, which can control the combination of protease in human body, so that the decomposition of protein will be blocked. As a result, the absorption of protein by the human body will be affected.
Second, radish and orange
The experiment found out that radish is a kind of cruciferous vegetable. If it is eaten with a large number of oranges at the same time, it is very likely to induce or cause goiter. As a result, it is inappropriate to eat these two kinds of foods together, especially in the goiter epidemic areas, or for those who are suffering from goiter, they should pay special attention to it.
Third, persimmon and sweet potato
Persimmon is sweet and cold in nature. It contains protein, carbohydrates, fat, pectin, sweet tannin, vitamins, inorganic salts and other nutrients. If you eat these two kinds of foods separately, it is very beneficial to the body. However, if they are eaten at the same time, they will bring bad effect to human health. Because after you eat sweet potatoes, the human stomach will produce a lot of hydrochloric acid. At this moment, if you eat persimmons immediately, the persimmon will produce precipitation under the action of gastric acid. When the precipitations are combined together, they would form into insoluble lumps, which are not only difficult to be digested, but are also difficult to be discharged out of the body. As a result, people will easily suffer from stomach stone.
Fourth, milk and chocolate
Milk is rich in protein and calcium, while chocolate contains oxalic acid. If these two kinds of foods are eaten at the same time, the calcium contained in milk will combine with the oxalic acid in chocolate, and form into water-soluble calcium oxalate, which is not only difficult to be absorbed, but also will cause symptoms such as diarrhea, dry hair and may affect the growth and development of the body. As a result, it is not appropriate to eat chocolate and milk together.
In addition, some other foods, such as mutton and watermelon, banana and taro, preserved eggs and brown sugar, tofu and honey, cucumber and peanuts, persimmons and crabs, and so on, all should not be eaten at the same time.
Prev: Foods That Can Regulate the Level of Blood Sugar
Next: Taboos for Six Kinds of Common Vegetables
- 【Back】【Close 】【Print】【Add to favorite 】
- Related information
- Eight Kinds of Foods Help You Prevent Influenza
- Eight Kinds of Foods Strengthen the Charm for Women
- Seven Foods Cause Abortion and Fetal Abnormality
- Ten Foods Help You Deal with Uncomfortable Symptoms
- Foods Help You Lose Weight
- Foods Protect Your Eyes
- Do You Know the Health-care Effects of These Daily Foods?
- Eight Foods Enrich Your Blood
- Eight Foods Enhance Your Memory
- Five Foods Improve Your Skin
Health and Chemical more >
- 5402-55-1 2-Thiopheneethanol
- 32612-48-9 Ammonium lauryl ether sulfate
- 24312-00-3 Castalagin
- 114772-38-2 [1,1'-Biphenyl]-2-carboxylicacid, 4'-(bromomethyl)-, methyl ester
- 2234-16-4 2',4'-Dichloroacetophenone
- 52462-29-0 Ruthenium, di-m-chlorodichlorobis[(1,2,3,4,5,6-h)-1-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)benzene]di-
- 122111-03-9 Gemcitabine hydrochloride
- 1211-28-5 Pyrrolidine,1-[1-(phenylmethyl)butyl]-, hydrochloride (1:1)
- 148-18-5 Sodium diethyldithiocarbamate
- 18680-27-8 (1S,2S,3R,5S)-(+)-2,3-Pinanediol
- 17140-78-2 DOLOXENE
- 290-87-9 1,3,5-Triazine