Thickener, protective colloid, binder, stabilizer and suspending agent.
disintegrant, binder for tabletting
light yellow powder
1. This product is used for cracking method to extract polymerized dispersing agents such as oil water base gel fracturing fluid, polystyrene and polyvinyl chloride. Also for latex thickening agent in paint industry, hygristor in electronics industry, cement anti-coagulant agent and water retention agent in construction industry. Glazing in ceramic industry and toothpaste binder. Also widely used in many aspects such as printing and dyeing, textile, paper, pharmaceutical, health, food, cigarettes, pesticides and fire extinguishing agent.
2. Used as a water-based drilling fluids, and thickening agent and filtrate reducer of completion fluids, thickening agent has obvious effect on brine drilling fluid. Also can be used for filtrate reducer of oil well cement. Cross-linking with the polyvalent metal ions into a gel.
3. As surfactants, protective colloids, emulsion stabilizers in combination with emulsion such as vinyl chloride, vinyl acetate emulsion, and a tackifier, dispersant, dispersion stabilizer of emulsion. Widely used in many aspects such as coatings, fibers, dyeing, paper, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, pesticides. There are many uses in oil exploitation and machinery industry.
4. As surfactants, latex thickening agent, protective colloid, oil exploitation fracturing fluid and polystyrene and polyvinyl chloride dispersing agents, etc.
Thickeners and binders
Hydroxyethyl cellulose is a commonly used cellulose ethers organic water-based ink thickening agent, belongs to a water-soluble non-ionic compound, with good water thickening ability, degraded by oxygen, acid and enzyme, under alkaline conditions can be crosslinked by Cu2 +. Has thermal stability, when heated, does not appear gelation, does not occur precipitation under acidic conditions, the film-forming property is good, the aqueous solution can be made of a transparent film, can be derived from the reaction of alkali cellulose with ethylene oxide, having properties such as thickening, emulsifying, adhesive, suspension, film-forming, maintaining moisture and protectiving colloid. The role of thickener in the aqueous ink is thickened. The viscosity of the ink added a thickening agent increases, can improve the physical and chemical stability of the ink; due to the increased viscosity, rheology of the ink can be controlled at the time of printing; the pigment and filler in ink is not easy to precipitate, increasing the storage stability of the water-based ink.
Thickening agent is a cellulose-based material and (or) polyvinyl alcohol substances. Cellulose substances may be methyl cellulose, ethyl cellulose, hydroxymethyl cellulose, carboxymethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, Hydroxyethyl cellulose and hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose; polyvinyl alcohol material may be an or several species of polyethylene 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1600, 2000, 4000, 6000.
The above information is edited by the chemicalbook of Liu Yujie.
1. Alkali cellulose is a natural polymer, each of a fiber-based ring contains three hydroxyl groups, the most active hydroxyl reaction to give Hydroxyethyl cellulose. The raw material cotton linter or refined pulp meal were immersed in 30% liquid caustic soda, took out to squeeze after half an hour. Squeezed water containing soda to 1: 2.8, pulverized. Pulverized alkali cellulose was added into the reaction kettle, sealed, vacuumized, nitrogen charge, repeated to vacuumize and nitrogen charge to replace atmosphere in the reaction kettle. Precooled the liquid ethylene oxide was pressed into, cooling water was pumped in jacket of reaction kettle, controlled at about 25 ℃ and reacted for 2 h, crude product of Hydroxyethyl cellulose was obtained. The crude product was washed with alcohol, added acetic acid to adjust pH value to 4-6, added glyoxal to crosslink and aging. Then washed with water, centrifugal dewatering, dryed, milled to obtain Hydroxyethyl cellulose. Raw material consumption (kg/t) linter or low pulp meal 730-780 liquid caustic soda (30%) 2400 ethylene oxide 900 alcohol (95%) 4500 acetic acid 240 Glyoxal (40%) 100-300.
2. The raw material cotton linter or refined pulp meal were immersed in 30% liquid caustic soda, after half an hour took out to squeeze. Squeezed water containing soda to 1: 2.8, pulverized alkali cellulose was added into the reaction kettle, sealed and vacuumized, nitrogen charge, used nitrogen to replace all atmosphere in the reaction kettle,Precooled the liquid ethylene oxide was pressed into. In the cooling, controlled at 25 ℃ and reacted for 2 h, to give the crude product of crude Hydroxyethyl cellulose. The crude product was washed with ethanol and acetic acid was added to adjust the pH value to 4-6. added glyoxal to crosslink and aging, washed with water fast, finally centrifugal dehydration, dried, milled, obtained low salt Hydroxyethyl cellulose.
This product is white to yellowish fibrous or powdery solid, non-toxic, tasteless and soluble in water. Insoluble in common organic solvents. Having properties such as thickening, suspending, adhesive, emulsifying, dispersing, water holding. Different viscosity range of solution can be prepared. Having exceptionally good salt solubility to electrolyte.
Hespan (DuPont Merck)