- Iron Pan Can Supplement Iron for People Skillfully
The variety of iron pan is rather diverse. It can mainly include frying-pan, boiler and so on. No matter what kind of the pan is, the main material is iron. In addition, the subsidiary materials include sulfur, phosphorus, manganese, silicon and carbon. Generally speaking, the iron pan can be divided into cast iron pan and ripe iron pan. The former one is characterized by the gray pig iron and the latter one is characterized by the black sheet iron and rapid heat transmission. Many people like to cook dishes in the iron pot, as they think the supplementation of iron inside the human body can be increased.
The iron pot is a kind of traditional kitchen ware in Asia. It usually does not contain other chemical substances and will not be oxidized during the daily use. During the process of cooking dishes, it also will not release any substances to threaten the physical health of the human body. Even if the substance of iron is released, the human health will not be endangered. Some experts even think that the use of iron pan is the most direct way for people to supplement iron for their bodies. According to the nutritional experts, people who lack iron can use the pan. However, people who do not lack the nutrient and who get hemochromatosis should not use the tool blindly.
According to the medical research, the use of iron pot can indeed improve the healthy development of children. However, the key is to grasp correct cooking ways. The experts advise that the iron can be easily released to the food when people cook the foods with acidic tastes. At the same time, the experts prove that the use of tomato sauce and vinegar can greatly increase the content of the nutrient in the food. Therefore, when people use the pan, the foods with acidic tastes like vinegar and lemon are the best flavorings. It is known to all that vegetables contain abundant vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) which can improve the absorption of iron for the human body. In order to protect the vitamin C, people can add moderate water into the pot when they cook dishes, which can decrease the loss of vitamin C. When people clean the iron pot, the scouring agent should be avoided. Vinegar can be used to clean the possible rust. In addition, it is not healthy for people to cook soup in iron pot.
- 【Back】【Close 】【Print】【Add to favorite 】
- Related information
- Preparation of Tricarbonyl[(2,3,4,5-η)-2,4-cyclohexadien-1-one]iron and Tricarbonyl[(1,2,3,4,5-η)-2-methoxy-2,4-cyclohexadien-1-yl]iron(1+) hexafluorophosphate(1+)
- Synthesis of (+)-(1R,2S,3R)-Tetracarbonyl[(1-3η)-1-(phenylsulfonyl)but-2-en-1-yl]iron(1+) tetrafluoroborate
- Synthesis of Tricarbonyl[2-[(2,3,4,5-η)-4-Methoxy-2,4-Cyclohexadien-1-yl]-5,5-dimethyl-1,3-cyclohexanedione]iron
- Four Errors in Dieting Cause Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Women
- Transition Metals
- The Ways to Prevent Iron-Deficiency Anemia for Children
- Vitamin E and Iron Can Improve the Rough Skin
- Manufacture of Iron Oxide Pigments