- Five Kinds of Nutritious Vegetables in Winter
A healthy diet has become more and more concerned by people. Every day, there are different kinds of dishes on the dinner table, so as to meet the nutritional needs of human body. Then, in the cold winter, what kinds of vegetables are the best to human health? Following are some examples:
Pea is a kind of nutritious food, which contains 23% to 25% of protein, 57% to 60% of carbohydrate, and 45% of crude fiber. What's more, it also contains a variety of minerals, vitamins and trace elements, especially copper and chromium. As we all know, copper is conducive to enhancing the hematopoietic function of the baby, and can promote the development of bones and brain; and chromium can promote the metabolism of sugar and fat, so it can maintain the normal function of insulin. In addition, the choline and methionine contained in pea can help prevent atherosclerosis.
Potato contains a high content of nutrients. 100 grams of potato contains about 2 to 2.5 grams of protein. And the protein contained in potato has high quality, which is similar to animal protein. What's more, it contains specific mucin, which not only can moisten the intestines, but also can promote the metabolism of lipid and cholesterol. In addition, potato contains eight kinds of essential amino acids and a variety of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Moreover, potato also contains plenty of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and so on.
Eggplant is a kind of very common vegetable in daily diet. It is rich in vitamin E and vitamin P, which can not be compared by other vegetables. What's more, the saponins contained in eggplant has the effect of bringing down the cholesterol. And eggplant contains solanine, which has a certain effect of inhibiting cancer.
Pumpkin is a kind of very nutritious vegetable. It contains carbohydrates, vitamins, protein and 17 kinds of amino acids which are needed by human body. In addition, pumpkin contains a high content of potassium, calcium, magnesium, selenium, iron, zinc and so on. What's more, pumpkin is rich in carotene, which is 8 to 20 times as that contained in watermelon.
Cauliflower not only contains plenty of protein, fat, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals, but also contains a high content of vitamin K, which is not contained in some ordinary vegetables. At the same time, it also contains plenty of flavonoids, and the content of calcium contained in cauliflower can be comparable with the milk.
Prev: The Best Fruits in Winter
Next: The Nutritional Value of Different Kinds of Meat
- 【Back】【Close 】【Print】【Add to favorite 】
- Related information
- Be Careful When Eating These Vegetables
- A Nutritious Diet Gives You Healthy Hair
- Nutritious Diet Makes Your Hair Healthy and Beautiful
- Eight Vegetables Help You Prevent Constipation
- Seven Vegetables Whiten Your Skin
- Six Kinds of Vegetables Protect Your Stomach
- Four Kinds of Vegetables Make Your Skin White
- Suitable Fruits and Vegetables Can Nourish the Blood for Us
- The Comparison of the Nutrition of Vegetables and Fruits
- Purple Vegetables and Fruits Guard Your Youth
Health and Chemical more >
- 1465-25-4 1,2-Ethanediamine,N1-1-naphthalenyl-, hydrochloride (1:2)
- 7784-24-9 Aluminium potassium sulfate dodecahydrate
- 90076-65-6 Lithium bis(trifluoromethanesulphonyl)imide
- 75-76-3 Silane, tetramethyl-
- 51811-82-6 Giemsa stain
- 61788-97-4 Resin epoxy
- 12079-65-1 Manganese, tricarbonyl(h5-2,4-cyclopentadien-1-yl)-
- 1246816-62-5 2-(methylamino)-1-(3-methylphenyl)-1-propanone, monohydrochloride
- 13477-34-4 Calcium nitrate tetrahydrate
- 90-98-2 4,4'-Dichlorobenzophenone
- 75-26-3 2-Bromopropane
- 103577-45-3 Lansoprazole