Hyperoside is an important natural substance extracted from the dried flowers of the mallow leaves. It is a pale yellow needle-like crystal, and soluble in ethanol, methanol, acetone and pyridine, and stable usually. It could react with hydrochloric acid-magnesium powder to generate cherry red material.
Hyperoside is a flavonol glycoside compound. Hyperoside also has a strong role in inhibiting oogidity reductase, and may be beneficial to the prevention of diabetic cataracts.
1. According to Zhongcheng Ke and others, the volume fraction of ethanol, the ratio of material to liquid and the extraction time were independent variables, the extraction rate of hyperoside was the dependent variable, Through the regression of the independent variables and the dependent variables, extraction technology is screened by response surface method predict the best extraction conditions. The results showed that the extraction process was 11.0 times the amount of 77.6% ethanol, and twice with each for 2.7 h.
2. According to Zhuoheng Li and others, taking ethanol concentration, ethanol addition factor, extraction temperature and extraction times as the influencing factors, using the extraction rate of hyperoside as an index, the orthogonal experiment was used to optimize the optimum conditions of hyperoside ethanol extraction. The optimum extraction process is 20 times the amount of 60% ethanol, and 4 times at 90 ℃ with each for 2 h. The method is simple, accurate and reproducible.
Hyperoside is a natural extract and can also be synthesized now. For the synthesis process, re-read the relevant literature to add. Rutin was used as raw material to obtain hyperoside by benzylation, acid hydrolysis, glycoside condensation through phase transfer catalyzing, deacetylation and debenzylation.
A major flavonoid in apple peels; a bioactive constituent of apple peels
ChEBI: A quercetin O-glycoside that is quercetin with a beta-D-galactosyl residue attached at position 3. Isolated from Artemisia capillaris, it exhibits hepatoprotective activity.
Hyperoside is an active ingredient of traditional Chinese medicine extracted from Hypericum perforatum. Modern pharmacological studies have shown that it has a strong analgesic effect, and it could protect the heart, brain, liver, anti-myocardial hypoxia damage and protect cerebral ischemic injury. In recent years, the development of hypericin for the treatment of depression, hepatitis B and other diseases has become a hotspot both in domestic and foreign research.
- Pharmacological effects
- Hyperoside has a significant local analgesic effect with no dependence. Its analgesic effect is weaker than morphine, stronger than aspirin, and it is a new type of local analgesic drug.
- The drug has shown a good protective effect on myocardial ischemia and reperfusion, cerebral ischemia and reperfusion, cerebral infarction.
- Hypericin has a significant anti-inflammatory effect: rats implanted wool ball, intraperitoneal injection for 7 days with 20mg/Kg daily, significantly inhibiting the inflammatory process.
- The drug has a strong cough effect.
- Hyperoside also has a strong role in inhibiting oogidity reductase, and may be beneficial to the prevention of diabetic cataracts.