- Four Kinds of Healthy Fruits for Pregnant Women
It is known to all that pregnant women should eat more fruits. So here we introduce the following four kinds of fruits which are most suitable for pregnant women.
Pear is one of the oldest fruits in China. It is sweet and juicy, tasty and refreshing. It has the effects of clearing heat and promoting urination, moistening the throat and lowering the pressure, so it is helpful to treat gestational edema and gestational hypertension. What's more, it also plays an important role in the prevention and treatment of lung infection and hepatitis. Eating stewed pear regularly can prevent dry mouth and lips. It can not only protect your throat, but is also the best natural medicine to cure pneumonia, bronchitis and hepatitis.
Persimmon is juicy and sweet. It is a kind of high-quality and inexpensive fruit. It contains various kinds of vitamins and trace elements such as potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. The content of mineral substances in persimmon is much higher than some fruits such as apple, pear and peach. Its nutritional and medicinal value is suitable for pregnant women. Although persimmon has abundant nutrition and medical effects, it also has disadvantages. Persimmon may easily cause dry stools. And when it is combined with protein, it will form precipitation, affecting the digestion and absorption of the nutrition. Therefore, one persimmon every meal is appropriate.
Citrus contains plenty of citric acids, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. It is one of the favorite fruits for pregnant women. The skin and kernel of citrus are well-known traditional Chinese medicine. Eating citrus can prevent scurvy and nyctalopia. However, although citrus tastes delicious, it is improper to eat too much of it. As citrus is warm in nature, so eating too much will easily cause dryness-heat, which will lead to stomatitis, periodontitis and pharyngitis. Pregnant women should not eat more than 3 citrus every day, with a total weight of less than 250 grams.
Figs are rich in various kinds of amino acids, organic acids, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, boron and vitamins. It is not only a kind of high nutritional fruit, but is also a good medicine. It can help clear away the heat and toxic materials. It is especially effective in the treatment of hemorrhoid, diarrhea and sore throat.
Fruits are indeed very nutritious. However, the crude fibers and some specific nutrients in fruits are inferior to that of green leafy vegetables. Fruits and vegetables have different nutritional and medicinal value, so they can not be replaced with each other. Therefore, when purchasing the food, we should pay attention to the collocation of fruits and vegetables, so as to maintain the balance of the nutrition.
Prev: Six Healthy Habits Prevent You from Getting Fat
Next: Five Most Effective Foods to Promote the Health of Brain
- 【Back】【Close 】【Print】【Add to favorite 】
- Related information
- What Fruits Are the Most Suitable in Autumn?
- Four Kinds of Best Fruits in Autumn
- Five Kinds of Red Fruits Help Reduce Weight
- Top 5 Fruits in Autumn
- Low-Calorie Fruits Help You Lose Weight
- Four Kinds of Fruits for People Who Always Stay Up Late
- Eight Fruits Beautify Your Skin
- Be Careful When Eating Fruits in Summer
- Four Kinds of Anti-cancer Fruits
- The Healthiest Fruits in Summer
Health and Chemical more >
- 2759-28-6 1-Benzylpiperazine
- 868-85-9 Phosphonic acid,dimethyl ester
- 9000-07-1 Carrageenan
- 84-87-7 1-Naphthalenesulfonicacid, 4-hydroxy-
- 37971-36-1 2-Phosphonobutane-1,2,4-tricarboxylic acid
- 27214-00-2 Glycerol phosphate calcium salt
- 100-09-4 Benzoic acid,4-methoxy-
- 10124-37-5 Calcium nitrate
- 59227-89-3 Laurocapram
- 1187-42-4 Diaminomaleonitrile
- 624-92-0 Dimethyl disulfide
- 10016-20-3 Cyclohexapentylose