Using different purification methods, the products contained different impurities. in the finished product is different purification methods are also different. In general, it is decolored by active carbon, demineralized by ion exchange, and then recrystallized the solvent, dried by vacuum. After that, it is sieved and added an antistatic agent and a slip agent, in order to meet the export requirements. There is no national or ministerial standards. Currently, the countries in the world continue to enforce corporate standards or contract specifications.
Methyl sulfone is an organic sulfur compounds, which has the ability to enhance the body to produce insulin, while it can promote carbohydrate metabolism. It is essential for the synthesis of human collagen. It can not only promote wound healing, but also contribute for metabolic and neurological health requirement of vitamin B and vitamin C, biotin synthesis and activation, so it is known as "naturally beautiful carbon material". It exists in human skin, hair, nails, bones, muscles and various organs. In nature, it mainly exists in oceans and soil, In plant growth, it as the nutrient is absorbed by humans. People can acquire it from vegetables, fruits, fish, meat, eggs, milk and other food. Once people who are lack of it will get health disorders or diseases. It is the main substance for people to maintain the balance of biological sulfur. It has therapeutic value and healthcare function for people. It is an essential drug for human survial and health protection. On abroad, It is as important as vitamin which is as supplement for a large number of use. In China, the research on the application of Methyl sulfone is not well carried out, so now all the products are for export.
white needle-like crystals. Melting point 109 ℃, boiling point 238 ℃, relative density 1.1702 (110/0 ℃), refractive index 1.4226, flash point 143 ℃. Soluble in water, ethanol, benzene, methanol and acetone, slightly soluble in ether and chloroform. Stink.
High tempereture solvent for many inorganic and organic substances.
antiinflammatory, antiproliferative, antiparasitic
1. It can eliminate the virus, enhance blood circulation, soften tissue, relieve pain, strengthen sinews and bones, calm the spirit, enhance physical strength, maintain skin, make beauty salons, treat the arthritis, oral ulcers, asthma and constipation, dredge the blood vessels, Clear gastrointestinal toxins.
2. Dimethyl sulfoxide can be used as food and feed additives to supplement the organic sulfur nutrients for humans, pets and livestock.
3. For external use, it can make the skin smooth, supple muscles, and reduce pigmentation. Recently, it surges in the amount as the cosmetic additives.
4. In medicine, it has a good analgesic, it can promote wound healing and others.
5. It is a good penetrant in medicines production.
The above information is edited by the chemicalbook of Kui Ming.
Crystallise the sulfone from water. Dry it over P2O5. [Beilstein 1 IV 1279.]
It is obtained by oxidizing methyl sulfone using nitric acid as oxidation. Methyl sulfone was oxidized at 140-145 ℃ by nitric oxide. After completion of the reaction, It was cooled and filtered to give white needles crude. Then vacuum distillation, collecting 138-145 ℃ (98.42kPa) distillate products which are the finished goods.
Use as high temperature solvent inorganic and organic substances, organic chemical raw materials, food additives and health products raw materials, also used as gas chromatography stationary phase (maximum use temperature 30 ℃, acetone as solvent) and analytical reagents.